Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Generals grey schirmmütze

Article about: Hello guys, I came upon this visor which is, what I believe a fake Erel. But, I'm more looking to the eagle and the skull. I think maybe they have a chance to be genuine. Can someone help me

?

Default SS Generals grey schirmmütze

Hello guys,

I came upon this visor which is, what I believe a fake Erel. But, I'm more looking to the eagle and the skull.
    I think maybe they have a chance to be genuine. Can someone help me out with this please? Thank you.

SS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmütze

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Generals grey schirmmütze
    P
    Many

They are bad sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Okay Ade, thx. What I see is a Deschler und Sohn Totenkopf (M1/52) but my only worry were the prongs on the backside.
    Offcourse they are also faked many times I guess.

SS Generals grey schirmmützeThis is an authentic Lubstein grey officer's cap.

- - ------- - -

The badges above are, as Adrian says, fakes.....

SS Generals grey schirmmützeA real general officer cap, in this case black....

?

Thank you Friedrich-Berthold. Is it possible to see the interior of the visor to please? Thx.

Do note, further, that the Offiziers Kleiderkasse was an army entity, which I doubt very much made SS caps.
    I do not know for sure, but the SS had its own Kleiderkasse, which as near as I can tell never marked its caps on the rhombus.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thank you Friedrich-Berthold. Is it possible to see the interior of the visor to please? Thx.
    This is the only picture I have. The interior is a normal Lubstein one, it is a Privat, with lime green lining, and the Lubstein logo. It has no Offiziers Kleiderkasse inscription.

This cap of mine is 100% ca. 1941 or 1942 original.
    There well do exist Lubstein SS caps with the logo for senior ranks that are authentic.

The logo was prohibited in the course of 1935 and allowed in early 1941.

SS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeThis is a grey SS senior leader cap of wartime make.

- - ------- - -

It sold recently for some 25,000 or more thousand dollars US.

SS Generals grey schirmmützeSS Generals grey schirmmützeMy cap has an interior similar to this. These are images from elsewhere, but mine has the same color lining and inscription.
    Note that there is no mention of the army there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast