Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ss hat

Article about: Black SS cap. When I was a pup, someone had taken a Feuerschutzpolizei cap and stuck SS insignia on it--real cap, and real insignia. That was circa. 1970 or so. I should have detached the ba

ss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatss hatBlack SS cap. When I was a pup, someone had taken a Feuerschutzpolizei cap and stuck SS insignia on it--real cap, and real insignia. That was circa. 1970 or so. I should have detached the badges, but I had no idea of their future value.
    No idea.....

These are real black SS caps.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss hat
    P
    Many

?

This is what the militaria collector world becomes to people who don't take the time to study for themselves...
    ss hat

Very nice picture, indeed. Go see the originals and you will be blessed in many ways.

The self study thing may be a bridge too far, because some of us in our co dependency and digital addiction enable people to forgo the hard work.
    How many of my twelve thousand posts has done just that?
    Thank you for the nice painting.

?

Your posts have helped me in earnest many times, and many others too. I think if any given post on this forum truly helps at least one person it will have been worth it, even if there are ten people who benefited superficially from the same post.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    Your posts have helped me in earnest many times, and many others too. I think if any given post on this forum truly helps at least one person it will have been worth it, even if there are ten people who benefited superficially from the same post.
    Thank you for the kind words and thanks, too, for the fine image.

?

ss hatHere's another great painting that accurately depicts the face of someone who just paid out the @$$ for a bogus SS cap.

Looking for bargains on Hungary's version of ebay...strike one.

Posting "is it real & whats it worth"...strike two.

Failing to perform even an ounce of research...take a walk pal.

thanks.
    so you think the insignias are fake too?
    they looks similar like the original

ss hat

Quite fake, in fact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast