Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ss hat

Article about: Black SS cap. When I was a pup, someone had taken a Feuerschutzpolizei cap and stuck SS insignia on it--real cap, and real insignia. That was circa. 1970 or so. I should have detached the ba

"Similar" is the keyword in answering your own question. FB has posted the "exact" insignia more than once and I am surprised he still has the patience to keep posting them over and over
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss hat
    P
    Many

I'm looking forward to getting in front of my computer when I get home from work in 3 hrs ......by the way... Mentaltheo now would be a great opportunity to join the forum because enough hard earned cash and expertise has been exhausted on all your threads you have randomly posted throughout the forum... Give it some serious thought.... You have 3 hours ... Best and most Sincere Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I'm looking forward to getting in front of my computer when I get home from work in 3 hrs ......by the way... Mentaltheo now would be a great opportunity to join the forum because enough hard earned cash and expertise has been exhausted on all your threads you have randomly posted throughout the forum... Give it some serious thought.... You have 3 hours ... Best and most Sincere Regards Larry
    Ooh err....I'm betting it's going to be "Ta Ta Theo...!!"
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Tony8 View Post
    Attachment 573108Here's another great painting that accurately depicts the face of someone who just paid out the @$$ for a bogus SS cap.

Nice pictures! I would be the guy on the right end of the famous painting... We can say that this forum saves lives...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss hat  

A True SS Fireman cap !

But is it real and whats it worth? My grandfather brought it back from the war! and/or 'I found it in an attic during a house clearance'.

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    A True SS Fireman cap !
    Bloody hell don't confuse him!....

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    But is it real and whats it worth? My grandfather brought it back from the war! and/or 'I found it in an attic of a Fire Station during a firehouse clearance'.
    Fixed that for you.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

This thread is closed it has ran its course!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss hat  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3