Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Infantry Visor Cap

Article about: Hi Folks, I'm still learning and know next to nothing about SS visor's, and you will probably have a laugh at this one. I think it's very wrong for the following reasons. Eagle and scull lac

Thanks for the images Friedrich much obliged. I have been through stonemints fantastic library. I'm learning at the moment and I would never purchase any headgear without putting it on here first for scrutiny by the experts. I had no intentions of purchasing this visor cap but for me at the moment I like to find visor caps and try to highlight what I think is wrong with them, I know it might seem a little A**e backwards.
    I'll never be an expert, that obviously takes many years of experience and I don't think I have that long left :-) I think "for me" to know what's right with a visor cap I should first know what's wrong with them.

Kev.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Infantry Visor Cap
    P
    Many

The way to understand these things is to handle in real life the real thing. The electric pictures are better than a stick in the eye, but we play too many grab ass games
    with one picture versus another. It is as if no one has ever left the Platonic cave, and we are just blinded by shadows.

I own more of these than the average person. You can be certain that the real item is had only in a very few, concentrated spaces.

And, in contrast to others here, who are obsessed with stacking up as many images of fakes as possible, I proceed from the method of knowing via the original versus
    its opposite.

SS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapThe point of departure is always the real object.

You can indeed spend hours, days even(I know I have), scouring the archived posts of our senior collectors filled with photos of authentic visors. Here is an example currently residing in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Infantry Visor Cap   SS Infantry Visor Cap  

SS Infantry Visor Cap   SS Infantry Visor Cap  

Mr. 78th is an agile and informed collector who has done very well with his efforts.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mr. 78th is an agile and informed collector who has done very well with his efforts.
    "Ask about the sky, and the answer is about a rope"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2