Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS M43 cap

Article about: I've got a chance to pick this up from the same gentleman I bought my relic Totenkopf from, but I'm not too good with cloth headgear so I thought I'd bring it to the forum. I don't think the

Default SS M43 cap

I've got a chance to pick this up from the same gentleman I bought my relic Totenkopf from, but I'm not too good with cloth headgear so I thought I'd bring it to the forum. I don't think the cat is included in the sale. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

SS M43 capSS M43 capSS M43 capSS M43 capSS M43 cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M43 cap
    P
    Many

In my continuing correspondence with the seller he told me that he believes the cap to be a replica, but with an authentic TK and adler applied.

?

Normaly these caps had a SS M43 Trapezoid Insignia.
    Like these:

https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/...und_59681.html

Regards,
    Ron

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    In my continuing correspondence with the seller he told me that he believes the cap to be a replica, but with an authentic TK and adler applied.
    I would say he is correct. A closer look at the eagle would be good: but the deathshead is real.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Seller stripped the insignia and now has it back on Ebay:

WW2 German M 43 Elite Style Army Cap Made from Recycled Italian Fabric SZ58 | eBay
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”