MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ss m43 dak

Article about: Hi guys...I wonder if the gentlemen experts give their opinion on this M43 SSDak. Any chance? thanks in advance Regards

?

Wait for the experts to comment on the construction of the cap. I do not have the best of feelings about this cap. For it to be sun bleached as much as i looks to be, it should also have been used a lot but have almost no wear to it. There were no SS in DAK.

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m43 dak
    P
    Many

?

Cap has a chance of being authentic. I've never seen these markings before and the lining is usually tan, not green but the cut, construction and materials look good.

Thanks Ben, your opinion is important for me.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Wait for the experts to comment on the construction of the cap. I do not have the best of feelings about this cap. For it to be sun bleached as much as i looks to be, it should also have been used a lot but have almost no wear to it. There were no SS in DAK.

Regards, Lars
    Thanks Lars...but SS no in DAK?
    Regards

?

Tropical SS uniform cap, not DAK.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Tropical SS uniform cap, not DAK.
    Ok, not Dak, but this camouflage was used in southern Europe

regards

Yes Coto Italy, Silcy Greece as well lots of period photo's of this cap in Greece I have seen somewhere. I too go with Ben looks OK I thought it did but not having a example or being a SS collector best to let experts on this weigh in. Insignia for this is available but would be expensive for the real deal like all outrages SS stuff then you go through whether the Insignia is real. BTW nice cap! timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Insignia for this is available but would be expensive for the real deal like all outrages SS stuff then you go through whether the Insignia is real.
    The original tropical cap eagle for this would be very very expensive to buy if you can find one, whilst the Skulls are common and relatively cheap.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

if the eagle of the cap would be hard to find, but once sold, I saw that the dealer EMedals, recently sold an eagle.
    Thanks for your answers

More photos..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss m43 dak   Ss m43 dak  

Ss m43 dak   Ss m43 dak  

Ss m43 dak  

want more pictures? I can post more if you want. thanks
    best regards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast