Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ss nco cap

Article about: by S.Vestae A other teen cap ! ? You should translate this, please?

I do not see any red flags, but unfortunately, most SS visors need an in-hand to truly ascertain their originality.
    The Almi stamp is their contract stamp, and most often found on WH overseas caps (first I have ever seen in an SS visor, but I see new things every day in this hobby). Therefore, it would seem to be a production run on their part, and not a private purchase piece. I have not seen any other Almi SS visors other than this one. Time will tell....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss nco cap
    P
    Many

?

Thank You again Gentlemen for your response .

Ben's view is a highly informed one. After early 1941, SS caps could be made free of RZM controls. Plainly this is a cap of said epoch, with the bonus of a date.
    Do let me blunt: despite the paranoia and generalized hot air and stitch pulling and ha rumph ing that suffocates most grey SS caps, there are really some real ones in the wider world, a fact that will come as a shock to the majority who have never owned let alone seen a real SS cap.

ss nco capAnd.....the very first SS cap I owned at the beginning of the 1970s (today I own fifty SS caps) was of a very small size. Two points: a.) the generation born during the 1914-1918 war was malnourished and smaller than present day Germans; b.) such caps were made from size 53 until 60 or so cms. It says so in the SS clothing catalog, or 54cms up. Those that were never used tended to be the small ones. Ergo, they survived. Hence, a cap can well be quite small and be very authentic, it just won't fit on the XXL noggin of some meat head collector silly enough to want to wear the thing.

?

Thank You Sir , you are right my father who was born in 1914 was 1m 60 tall , he was a soldier during the conflict .

ss nco capss nco cap
    Quote by notton View Post
    Thank You Sir , you are right my father who was born in 1914 and he was 1m 60 tall and he was a soldier .
    Thank you. I knew many people of this generation in my life time, and they contrasted with the Prussian 1st Guard Regiment of Foot sized persons of young vintage you see in Bahnhof Friedrichstrasse or
    in the Main Station in Leipzig. I adore Leipzig, and I especially like how pleasing Saxon women speak with their Saxon accents. I find it very fetching. I had never been to Leipzig until 2009, and was a fool for having missed the place.

?

Thank You Sir ,next time you will pass by Leipzig please do not hesitate to visit me in Liebertwolkwitz .

Quote by notton View Post
    Thank You Sir ,next time you will pass by Leipzig please do not hesitate to visit me in Liebertwolkwitz .
    Thanks. My trips to Germany have been murdered by the state of the world, but one day I will make it. Schoene Gruesse nach Sachsen und an die Saechsinnen in ihrer Vielzahl!!

and happy hats, you are among the very few who has a real SS cap.

A other teen cap !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast