Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Officer side cap

Article about: As a matter of reference, the Beaver/Shea book on headwear has numerous images of this kind of cap for comparison. I owned one of these four decades ago and sold it then, too.

As a matter of reference, the Beaver/Shea book on headwear has numerous images of this kind of cap for comparison.
    I owned one of these four decades ago and sold it then, too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer side cap
    P
    Many

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    I don't have any real suspicion I am just telling you how to protect yourself. Personally, hearing back a week later is somewhat of a red-flag but I play better safe than sorry (I've read about the nightmares created by con-artists in this hobby)

William Kramer
    Yes William, that's true, but maybe the guy was just away somewhere for a week and didn't came online for some reason...
    It's not that someone doesn't come online for a week, he suddenly is a crook...

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    As a matter of reference, the Beaver/Shea book on headwear has numerous images of this kind of cap for comparison.
    I owned one of these four decades ago and sold it then, too.
    Thanks FB for the intel but I don't have that book by coinsidence. :-(

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thanks FB for the intel but I don't have that book by coinsidence. :-(
    You would do well to get it, since it especially has clear images of the field caps in their variety, and is a helpful aid, as far as such a source can be.

The book can be had in Europe, too, though it is more costly.

I have the black and white image of the Clemens Wagner officer's field cap that was mine, which may well be in the Shea book. It had the enlisted eagle and the alu wire woven death's head.

I sold it long, long ago, but it, too, had the white woolen piping.

I do not collect these and do not pay much attention to them.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    You would do well to get it, since it especially has clear images of the field caps in their variety, and is a helpful aid, as far as such a source can be.

The book can be had in Europe, too, though it is more costly.

I have the black and white image of the Clemens Wagner officer's field cap that was mine, which may well be in the Shea book. It had the enlisted eagle and the alu wire woven death's head.

I sold it long, long ago, but it, too, had the white woolen piping.

I do not collect these and do not pay much attention to them.
    Thanks FB. I know you're right and I'm working on my library. :-)

SS Officer side capSS Officer side capThe library costs you just a fraction of an over eager purchase of a fake SS panzer field cap and on and on.

These websites are no substitute for a library. These sites are an adjunct to a library.

Happy hats to all who might read this.

Looks good Kris ! but if you buy that cap, tell to the seller one week inspection before to buy definitely for more details and hand inspection...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3