Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker

Article about: by wwiidaggers23 FB: Thansk that is what i was looking for. Just looking to be educated on the subject. Thansk again. Thanks. Sorry to break such bad news, but were this cap authentic, it wo

Default re: SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Clockwork Orange springs to mind..
    Thank you, Ben, you are a champ. I had just said film in mind. I hope you are well.

I have still not figured out what the oblique reference to some notable family in Dallas, Texas means with all of this.

Such obscurantism is the norm, especially with "pipes," "sculls," "broaches," and other curious and peculiar things that make men and women go stark raving mad, when they could embrace the portents of spring, stand on their heads, and readjust their autonomous nervous system.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker
    P
    Many

?

Being bombarded with endless images of the 4th Reich production industry should be incorporated in Guantanamo Bay.
    I know of no other method that is so effective in destroying all genuine interest in the subject.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Being bombarded with endless images of the 4th Reich production industry should be incorporated in Guantanamo Bay.
    I know of no other method that is so effective in destroying all genuine interest in the subject.
    Hear, hear. I can't stomach another Latvian, Janke or Derwig. You wouldn't believe how many pics of same get sent to me privately inquiring "is it real."
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you, Ben, you are a champ. I had just said film in mind. I hope you are well.

I have still not figured out what the oblique reference to some notable family in Dallas, Texas means with all of this.

Such obscurantism is the norm, especially with "pipes," "sculls," "broaches," and other curious and peculiar things that make men and women go stark raving mad, when they could embrace the portents of spring, stand on their heads, and readjust their autonomous nervous system.

Agreed as well. I doubt we are ever going to hear learn the names of the heavy-hitters who vetted this piece, or the Dallas family--maybe the Ewings of Southfork?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

What is sad is the fact that this Forum has a vast resource of images of both genuine and fake SS caps for the begining collector to study accompanied with text of what to look out for. I guess it is a fact of so many of today's new collectors find it easier to post an item for opinions than develop their own knowledge by using the search engine. No one will ridicule them for posting an opinion-even if it is wrong. We are all here to learn from one another.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    What is sad is the fact that this Forum has a vast resource of images of both genuine and fake SS caps for the begining collector to study accompanied with text of what to look out for. I guess it is a fact of so many of today's new collectors find it easier to post an item for opinions than develop their own knowledge by using the search engine. No one will ridicule them for posting an opinion-even if it is wrong. We are all here to learn from one another.
    There exists a completely different expectation about knowledge, its origins, its maintenance, its goals, and a disregard, generally, for those of us who have a more medieval view of the thing, i.e. monks in the darkness casting a ray of light.

There are more images of real items here than on the ding bat site, that is for sure.

My best to you.

However, the elite Texas family piece is bizarre, as is the "broach" insanity on the other site. These kinds of things comprise the limits of sanity and endemic paranoia that rule the epoch.

Where has our original poster gone.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker
    Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Where has our original poster gone.........?
    He went to the same abyss, cavern, hole, or depression whence go nearly all such persons who toss up here with great fanfare, unveil a horrendous farce, and then disappear in a cloud of smoke or in silence when some knowledge and wisdom are deployed.....

How many times have I seen this kind of thing?

The elite Texas family adds an element of farce to the whole, that's for sure.

?

Ive worked out who the well known personage is, BILLY JO CLAMPETT, his fathers name was JED and his grandmothers name was MA, he had a sister but I cant remember her name, but she was a looker !!!!, and they were very rich after JED was out one day shooting for his food and struck oil,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast