Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Panzer Erel

Article about: Mr. Mint here knows his made up caps. Picking a fight over such an issue hardly fills this space with the kind of inquiry for which it was created. I have been collecting German headgear for

The prodigal photos which were asked for 2 months ago...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer Erel
    P
    Many

?

That's your contribution to this thread?

?

No other insignia has ever been through the pasteboard.

I stand with stonemints view, my contribution is of my deciding my friend.

?

Oh, I thought belittling someone was all you had to offer. It's nice to know you can also think for yourself too.

?

Why would someone meticulously and skillfully put lining in and then put one black thread around the sweatband? So they were so good at sewing the piping and the velvet band that they decided to reverse all that with a novice attempt to sew the sweatband in?

The extra pix were not even needed, and only serve to reinforce what I originally posted. Yours is a "textbook" nickel-grommet OKK franky.

Are you going to fess up to buying the hat from Alden at Black Cross, or do I have to bother contacting him to have him confirm the same?
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

I think your ego is getting in the way of any real discussion here. You can't deal with it and that's a fact .

?

Your mind was made up long ago, so I guess the under the hood pic request was for show?

Oh, I thought belittling someone was all you had to offer. It's nice to know you can also think for yourself too.
    Mortyr is see you are a person of mixed values, who wishes to have an opinion on an item. But when said item is reject you promptly reject the information given to you by collectors who have been collecting longer than you have been living. It would appear that you are sinking into a state of damage control. The fact of the matter is not belittling you but trying to understand what your purpose of asking for opinions when you just reject them?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast