Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!

Article about: I picked this up about eight years ago at a local flea market for \\$20.00 and it came with two unissued BeVo's, a skull and an eagle.........unfortunatly they got lost in the move. At least i

?

Default ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!

I picked this up about eight years ago at a local flea market for $20.00 and it came with two unissued BeVo's, a skull and an eagle.........unfortunatly they got lost in the move. At least i have the cap! The skull featured here is a repro until i can get a real one. If more photos need to be posted ,let me know!
    ~Cheers,Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!   ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!  

ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!   ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!
    P
    Many

Default Re: ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!

Hi Dean, glad you got the photos up.

Can we see under the side flaps please, to show any bias reinforcement under the the top front edge and the pull down loops?

Any trace of an eagle on the side?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ade, i will take more pics tomorrow as it is pretty late here in the states. I will get those pics for you though.i will look closer to see if there are any signs of an adler. i will also remove the deathshead because there is evidence something previous. do you have an opinion so far?

Cheers,Dean.

Hi Dean, removing the repro badge is a good idea.

I would like to see more before giving any kind of opinion.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I understand, i had the repro bevo attached with a wee bit of scotch tape...no stiches(would never stitch a fake to a real) I simply wanted a little bit of asthetic value. so far no trace of eagle,but definetly something was pinned or stitched above the the buttons.This cap is very special, i think it was worn by a young man due to the small size(54!)The gent i bought it from was also sellikng a lot of other random stuff but also had a couple fur covered winter hats and pony hair bags.I only had $20 0n me and he gave me the cap and bevo's.I'll post pics in the afternoon sometime...im tired and thanksgiving is today! Bless you all, ! comrades! I have many more items to post of great quality.You will be pleased.
    ~Cheers,Dean.

piw
    ?

Could you also show a photo close up of the interior lining material?
    Last edited by piw; 11-25-2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: being a spelling cabbage

?

Quote by piw View Post
    Could you also show a photo close up of the interior lining material?
    hey i could only upload these two,im having some trouble with the under flap pics,Ade. I'll keep trying though.Now i look closer at the inside front, it almost looks as though there was actually an eagle on the front judging by the stitch pattern on the underside.?
    ~Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!   ss-panzer officer's M43 cap..Tell me what you think!  

Last edited by Dean; 11-26-2010 at 03:28 AM.

The cap is a repro, no more detail requested...sorry

?

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    The cap is a repro, no more detail requested...sorry
    Well, since you're an expert on the subject, I would ask that you explain excactly why you think that.

?

i added these..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast