Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Panzer Visor Cap real?

Article about: Hello all, I am interested in buying this Visor cap. Unfortunately they are the only photos I can get. The badges are present, however were removed due to legal issues. Can anyone tell if th

?

Default SS Panzer Visor Cap real?

Hello all,

I am interested in buying this Visor cap.
    Unfortunately they are the only photos I can get. The badges are present, however were removed due to legal issues.

Can anyone tell if this is an outright fake or possibly original?

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Panzer Visor Cap real?   SS Panzer Visor Cap real?  

SS Panzer Visor Cap real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer Visor Cap real?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum--you did the right thing by posting here before buying.
    The hat is an artificially aged reproduction (fake)--no original parts.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Bad fake maybe a Latvian not a very good one

As previously said, a poor fake. Branch piped Waffen SS caps are an extreme rarity. I have been an active collector for over 55 years and in that time, I have only seen three genuine ones. The insignia was removed as it likely was also poor reproductions. Only a moron would take genuine insignia off a period cap and risk breaking off the prongs. If genuine, this cap would be priced in excess of $25,000.00. I am sure the price on this cap was a bit less.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

as above

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    As previously said, a poor fake. Branch piped Waffen SS caps are an extreme rarity. I have been an active collector for over 55 years and in that time, I have only seen three genuine ones. The insignia was removed as it likely was also poor reproductions. Only a moron would take genuine insignia off a period cap and risk breaking off the prongs. If genuine, this cap would be priced in excess of $25,000.00. I am sure the price on this cap was a bit less.
    Mr. Coleman - you wouldn't happen to have pictures of the ones you saw Sir? You saying you have only seen 3 is much interesting. You are "Old Corps" as we from The Citadel like to say.

?

Thanks a lot for all the answers... It's disgusting how some people try to make fraudulent money...

Thanks again