Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Schirmmütze opinions

Article about: Hello, would like to know if there is any way to bother on this one, is that famous copy or just amateur design ?.

Sorry dude. just not real

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Schirmmütze opinions
    P
    Many

As always tanks to Fredrich for giving a lot of stuff to look at. I know it is fake, I was just curious If it's some internet forgers company or just some kind of amateur job. Some guy paid for it 600 USD... as always 600 USD to someones pocket, for sure He will post another one in close future if first one works so well as I am sure He did not paid a lot for that crappy materials.

The price alone is a dead give away that something stinks. Removing badges from a hat is a VERY bad idea. 70+ year old prongs can break and reattachment can be very risky and difficult to do properly.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by upanddown View Post
    As always tanks to Fredrich for giving a lot of stuff to look at. I know it is fake, I was just curious If it's some internet forgers company or just some kind of amateur job. Some guy paid for it 600 USD... as always 600 USD to someones pocket, for sure He will post another one in close future if first one works so well as I am sure He did not paid a lot for that crappy materials.
    Depressing story. More depressing still, because the alert person who uses our tools need not make this mistake.

How much effort does it take to use our resources?

Our images are the leading ones in the internet, to be sure.

Someone is usually on guard here round the clock, as dawn strikes the continents, and there is little reason to be gulled and bilked.

Oh well. SS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinions
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-19-2015 at 04:21 AM.

I think that M43 I could give it a try honestly, what do Ya think guys?
    In case of previous hat, I don't have to say that it's not the only one that people hunt on. In Poland where I am located people buy such crap that it's not even funny anymore. SS daggers, SS rings, SS belts, SS SS SS and SS ... magic word ;-) , I never had bought anything from not trusted source, anything I see I consider it's fake that's why I am trying to put here a lot of stuff and ASK ASK and ASK. Is Snyder's stuff legit with insignia, hats etc?

Also I see Friedrich that some nice book is now up on sale, Reise Nach Italien. Herausgegeben von Ente Nazionale per le Industrie Turistiche auf Anlass des Besuches Adolf Hitlers in Italien. by MUSSOLINI, BENITO.: Ente Nazionale per le Industrie Turistiche., Mailand-Rom. Cloth., First Edition., Signed by Auth currently on auction 2 days left , 300 PLN now but I am sure it will be bigger but maybe that's good thing to hunt ..............BUT I am pretty sure U got it in mint condition in collection ?
    SS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinionsSS Schirmmütze opinions

Yuck! Those spurious ink stamps are a dead giveaway if nothing else...

Your cap is a Bundeswehr Gebirgsjaeger cap that has the lousy SS badge attached.

The book is rather pricey, but Hitler did go to Italy in 1938, and the event was much celebrated.

If you can get the USD 3400 book for Polish Zloty 300, which I am not sure of the exchange, then do so.

I do not know a good source for authentic Nazi regalia in Poland, but I am sure there must be one, granted the high interest there.

I chiefly get my things in North America, which, in my experience, is where the authentic SS material is more or less concentrated.

SS Schirmmütze opinionsMy Nazi books.

Another poor Bundeswehr cap ruined ............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast