Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification

Article about: Hello, what do you think about this crusher? Thank you for your honest feedback Igor

Question SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification

Hello, what do you think about this crusher?
    Thank you for your honest feedback
    Igor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification   SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification  

SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification   SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visior Cap Crusher Verification
    P
    Many

Fake with artificial aging (the tears to the lining are pathetic).
    Cannot comment on the insignia.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks you for helps stonemint you save my wallet i think again <3
    Great Regards
    Igor

?

I'm not sure but this looks like the work of one of the members of the forum, Helen, see here:

Meine Website - Startseite

We (= amateur cap makers) all have our "handwriting" that's why I think so and you could contact and ask her if this is one of the caps she made - she has already (and this compliments her abilities) complained that people tried (and, unfortunately, might have done so successfully) sold her caps as originals.

If there are pictures of how the pipings join I could tell you for sure.

Nice copy !

?

Just for reference, Helen is offering one just like this on ebay.de these days, see here:

Schirmmutze, Knautschmutze, Feldmutze alter Art, crusher cap, General | eBay

Helen would seen to be adding to the problem collectors face.

I made and sold this cap, about 2 Months ago. As you can see, it started its life as a Heer crusher and has since been tampered with, the headband was colored black
    and the insignia swapped. My guess is that the liner is torn because somebody tried to get rid of the logo stamp i put in all my hats (it was put on after the photos were taken)....

SS Visior Cap Crusher VerificationSS Visior Cap Crusher VerificationSS Visior Cap Crusher VerificationSS Visior Cap Crusher Verification

?

Hello Helen,

nice to hear from you. The whole matter just underlines your faculties as a cap maker - congratulations! I thought this was one of your caps, I recognized your "handwriting". Thanks for the confirmation. There will always be crooks who try to deceive people, so this is not your fault. I don't know what else one could do to prevent that - if even the stamps are removed.

Hello ErWeSa,

my Name is Calle. Helen is my ex-wife. I remember that she came here to learn about things to make such a cap as a present for me...to be honest, i don't know if she's still in business, the ebay account you mentioned is mine, and so are the caps sold there. Helen taught me how to make them myself, and for a short time, this was our common hobby. Well, things between us took an unfortunate turn,
    but she intoduced me to a very fascinating craft that i practised over the last years, and i'm very grateful to that....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast