Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS visor cap real? Help please

Article about: Hi all im new to this blog, My late grandfather has left me his collection of german visor capsvand amongst them i have found a ss visor cap, my grandad use to love collecting ww2 relics as

?

Thank you ever so much everyone your knowledge is most appreciated im going to upload clearer pics of the other hats

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor cap real? Help please
    P
    Many

?

Hat no2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor cap real? Help please   SS visor cap real? Help please  

SS visor cap real? Help please   SS visor cap real? Help please  

?

Hat no3
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS visor cap real? Help please   SS visor cap real? Help please  

SS visor cap real? Help please  

?

Hat no4

?

I wasnt after an appraisle the only reason i asked value wise is because i was left them by my late grandfather and know nothing about this subject and i have got someone coming to my house on sunday with the intensions of purchasing them with a offer of £300 for the lot, like i said before i dont want to offrnd anyone by asking such a question and if i do i will appolagise now, kind regards ryan

Much better pictures, and I like what I see - not that I profess to be that knowledgeable on TR caps though! As for the offer of £300, he was surely taking the p**s! I would have thought for the Luftwaffe cap alone you would expect more than that!

?

Check online on different dealers, see what they are sold for, that will give you a clue on what you can ask for.
    Good luck Sir

?

Thank you for your replys and info chaps it is greatly appreciated alot, i will be saying no to the 300 price range thanks to your kind help, one last thing would you happen to know what type hats they are so i know for sure and dont get tricked by anyone regards ryan

More like a grand I'd say!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

If i was to put these on ebay for auction/private sale would it be allowed for me to post the link on here? Or is it forbiden? I dont want to break any rules on here, just thought someone might like to purchase them for there collection? Kind regards to all of you helpful folk ryan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast