Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

Article about: I was offered these hats for sale. Are they and good? Any imput would be greatly appreciated! I know the pictures are bad and I get more from the seller, but I don't want to waste my time if

?

Default SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

I was offered these hats for sale. Are they and good? Any imput would be greatly appreciated! I know the pictures are bad and I get more from the seller, but I don't want to waste my time if an expert can tell me there fake in 2 seconds. Thanks, Greg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor Caps Real or Fake  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Visor Caps Real or Fake  SS Visor Caps Real or Fake 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Caps Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

all .......................fake imo sorry

The middle one appears to come from www.fallshirmjager.biz who makes all sorts of headgear repros.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 11-23-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Waffen SS Cavalry Crusher Cap OP, Here is your hat.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

All 4th Reich I'm afraid.

p.s. Welcome to the forum Greg.

?

So they are all bad. Good to know! I'm glad I didn't buy them and then post them! Thanks, Greg

Greg, you´re welcome
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I can't thank you enough for all the good advice I've gotten. This forum is a great help the newer collector!

More stolen photos!

Greg has been offered daggers, caps and war badges..

Luckly the crook stole one of my photos of my U Boat badge and I recognised it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Who is that guy stealing photos?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast