Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

Article about: I was offered these hats for sale. Are they and good? Any imput would be greatly appreciated! I know the pictures are bad and I get more from the seller, but I don't want to waste my time if

Default Re: SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

This is his email address: whittleseekaylea@yahoo.com

I hope he gets spammed to death.....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Caps Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Now that would be awesome... Thanks.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

hehehehe send him pictures of crap

?

As Ade said this seller must be a fraud! Watch out for them on craigslist. I'm sure like most scammers they will soon change there email when they are exposed like this, but watch for these images if someone offers to sell to you anything online! At least I was able to not get burned and I hope this keeps other forum members from getting burned as well. Thanks, Greg

I just spammed 11 mails to him, hope he doesn't find me in these Norwegian Mountains

I just sent his email to someone as well.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

SS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeMy hat was raped by unknown persons in a far off and benighted land.

They stole your photos as well?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

SS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or Fake
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    They stole your photos as well?

They in this case are a firm that makes fakes in south west Asia. I am told I should be flattered, but I am not so much that as irritated. Irritated am I also with other things in my life, i.e. airline agents who over charge me for luggage, immigration people who are incompetent, agricultural inspection agents who accuse me of harboring fruit when I have none, and on and on......also people who pry off badges and break the "prongs" so that the rest of us suffer. Worse are persons who profess to understand the metaphysics of "prongs," but who have had no high school education and suffer from bi polar disorder.

Actually, it was Whammond's picture of what became my cap that was stolen, but I do not care so terribly much. I post my own pictures in order that others share my material, and, likely, people use them for a dishonest purpose.

That is the 21st century, and, I think it stinks, frankly.

SS Visor Caps Real or FakeI would be more irritated if they actually stole the cap, in fact. Very peeved at such a thing, but my collection is stored inside a mountain bunker qua vault booby trapped with 1 kiloton atomic demolition mines I found at a garage sale.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast