Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

Article about: I was offered these hats for sale. Are they and good? Any imput would be greatly appreciated! I know the pictures are bad and I get more from the seller, but I don't want to waste my time if

KSH
    ?

Default Re: SS Visor Caps Real or Fake

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 269182I would be more irritated if they actually stole the cap, in fact. Very peeved at such a thing, but my collection is stored inside a mountain bunker qua vault booby trapped with 1 kiloton atomic demolition mines I found at a garage sale.
    You must really have nerves of steel, F-B, if losing such a cap to thieves would only make you irritated!! I would go ballistic I imagine...

- Kenneth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Caps Real or Fake
    P
    Many

Quote by KSH View Post
    You must really have nerves of steel, F-B, if loosing such a cap to thieves would only make you irritated!! I would go ballistic I imagine...

- Kenneth
    Well yes, of course, I was being ironic there with my observation. I have jet lag as I just returned from the Danube to the shore of another large body of water that shall remain nameless....
    We live in a peculiar world, really, and I do not understand what is happening, but my sense is that it is fundamentally out of control.

KSH
    ?

Well yes, of course, I was being ironic there with my observation. I have jet lag as I just returned from the Danube to the shore of another large body of water that shall remain nameless....
    We live in a peculiar world, really, and I do not understand what is happening, but my sense is that it is fundamentally out of control.
    Your irony is much appreciated! Durkheim's theory on 'anomie' sums up my reaction to this peculiar world of the 21st century neatly.

- Kenneth

Quote by KSH View Post
    Your irony is much appreciated! Durkheim's theory on 'anomie' sums up my reaction to this peculiar world of the 21st century neatly.

- Kenneth
    Dear Sir, very well said and entirely germane. I shall look Durkheim up again, as my memory is flaccid and sluggish today. I shall also lay ebola laden mouse traps against the chance that the thieves make off with the real cap in question.
    All the best to Norway and a merry and felicitous holiday season to all who might read this wherever you are. I am truly sick and tired of all the fakes and frauds that reign here and there.....a real bore.
    as ever, your humble, FB

Postscriptum: I did look up Durkheim and anomie in that Wikipedia place (shame on me, really) but it is very appropriate. Do count me as being a member of a guild, and out of place with my habitus of the 20th century wholly out of place in the 21st century. I should look up such things in the proper reference books, of course...thanks for the wise and informed intervention. I have learned something of merit.

SS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeSS Visor Caps Real or FakeThese are the place I frequent, and such does not well equip me for the tasks at hand.

KSH
    ?

Postscriptum: I did look up Durkheim and anomie in that Wikipedia place (shame on me, really) but it is very appropriate. Do count me as being a member of a guild, and out of place with my habitus of the 20th century wholly out of place in the 21st century. I should look up such things in the proper reference books, of course...thanks for the wise and informed intervention. I have learned something of merit.
    Consider it a small down-payment on all the knowledge you have given me on these foetid woolens! Durkheim is an author I quite enjoy reading - especially his book on religion.

- Kenneth

Quote by KSH View Post
    Consider it a small down-payment on all the knowledge you have given me on these foetid woolens! Durkheim is an author I quite enjoy reading - especially his book on religion.

- Kenneth
    Dear Sir, many warm thanks. I must read more on religion and society, granted its contemporary importance. with best wishes, FB

They look like the common reenactor visors--not made to fool.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3