Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Visor real or fake

Article about: Seen this cap on Ebay what do you guys think of it ? Ebay number 201314166242

Default SS Visor real or fake

Seen this cap on Ebay what do you guys think of it ? Ebay number 201314166242

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor real or fake
    P
    Many

Im not a computer genius..but if Im able to save these images to my computer so can many others...please do not post in the future any item numbers or links to locations..or the thread will be deleted.

SS Visor real or fake SS Visor real or fake

SS Visor real or fake
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I looked at this as well but not liking the inside of the cap. Have been sent some close ups of the insignia and not liking those either. I must say I am not an expert on these types of visor cap but have been reading up on them and looking at all the threads from the likes of FB and all the others, who I admire for their knowledge. From this, I think that it is a copy. If it were the real thing, I think the price would be through the roof by now.

The cotton white piping is a dead giveaway
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry sorry about that willnt happen again , thank you also for your answer

?

this is a fake one i have laying around, all the piping and chinstrap are aluminium i think. it look brand new, because it is. there's less detail inside on mine, and the shape differs alot.

i'm no expert in german militaria. i only know mine's a prop.

SS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fakeSS Visor real or fake

Please keep requests for authentication in the Authentication forum.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hat is Ebay junk.
    I think I have seen 1 genuine SS visor on Ebay during the time it has existed....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”