Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS visor What do you think ?

Article about: What do you think of this ? and if it is real how high can i go in a bid do you think Thanks in advance ... im really in deep water when it comes to ss Caps Annoyed from this ads?  

Default SS visor What do you think ?

What do you think of this ? and if it is real how high can i go in a bid do you think Thanks in advance ... im really in deep water when it comes to ss Caps

SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS visor What do you think ?
    P
    Many

I dont know much about visor caps but you should bare in mind that real caps are extremely rare and valuable and that fakes are extremely common. If you have to ask, its 99.9% likely to be a fake. You are most unlikely to find a real cap like this for sale outside of expert hands. Also nothing about this looks like a wartime cap to me, but that is not an expert opinion.

Doug

SS visor What do you think ?Yours is a decorated Nationale Volksarmee cap. NVA= 1956-1990.

SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?Get out of the deep water as concerns SS caps, and do look at all the examples we include here. You will thank yourself and even maybe thank us.

That is the expert opinion.

SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?Tags....not stamps....

- - ------- - -

?

Holy CRAP!

Mr. Mint has made a pile of fake caps and or caps in debate as well as a pile of real caps, some of which I now own, in fact.

- - ------- - -

Look at the relevant threads, please. They contain decades and millions of dollars of experience had no where else by no one at no time and in no way.....

SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?SS visor What do you think ?Authentic grey peaked caps with runic stamping...not found on ebay and not had for a small sum, to be sure.

Thanks to my fine colleague, Paul Sack.

A case of, if you have to ask then perhaps you should not be trying to buy something like this.

Luckily there are those with the knowledge and willing mess to help you. I understand why people are drawn toward these but why is it nearly always low post count new members who ask? These caps are very rare, very expensive and the fakes are often of a much higher standard than this pimped up post war piece.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast