Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Teno nco visor?

Article about: Stonemint, JPhilip & Visor Guys, What do you make of this visor? Seller says a TeNo NCO dress quality visor hat of doeskin wool. 1936 pattern for Senior NCO's of the rank of Scharfuhrer

?

Default Teno nco visor?

Stonemint, JPhilip & Visor Guys,

What do you make of this visor? Seller says a TeNo NCO dress quality visor hat of doeskin wool. 1936 pattern for Senior NCO's of the rank of Scharfuhrer and Hauptscharfuhrer. Hat color is similar to army visors, and having black wool sides like W-SS EM hats. Interior lining is of a medium blue satin with an un-marked sweat shield. Size 56. I read your thread pretty carefully on TENO Visor types and did not see this one in there. Personally I have not come across this one before either. Thoughts?

Rossi
    Attached Images Attached Images Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor?  Teno nco visor? 
    Last edited by Rossi; 04-18-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno nco visor?
    P
    Many

Rossi--
    The hat is a well made fake.
    Always check the "Questionable Visor Hats Reference Thread" when doing research on a hat--the one you posted has been there since October of 2014:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/quest...tzen-265773-2/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Rossi--
    The hat is a well made fake.
    Always check the "Questionable Visor Hats Reference Thread" when doing research on a hat--the one you posted has been there since October of 2014:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/quest...tzen-265773-2/
    Stonemint,

Thanks & agreed. I am not interested in it but a fellow collector is looking at the dealers site who wanted $1550 for it. He reached out via my website for knowledge on my part. I told him I was unsure based on your Teno Visor posts but I would check with the Visor Gurus as I am not much of a visor guy. I appreciate the data and confirming our fears. Best to you and your day!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com