Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on these two visor caps please

Article about: Hi Folks, Would like some input on these two visor caps please. I think there both a load of rubbish but would like it confirmed please if possible as the images are a bit naff but it's all

Default Thoughts on these two visor caps please

Hi Folks,
    Would like some input on these two visor caps please. I think there both a load of rubbish but would like it confirmed please if possible as the images are a bit naff but it's all I have I'm afraid.
    Cheers
    Kev.Thoughts on these two visor caps pleaseThoughts on these two visor caps pleaseThoughts on these two visor caps pleaseThoughts on these two visor caps please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on these two visor caps please
    P
    Many

The black SS cap can easily be compared to the many real ones we have here, and I think you will rapidly see the unhappy truth of said object.

Look here and beyond.

good ss visor ??

DRK
    ?

Both visors are not good......
    Artificially aged repro's in my opinion.

Theo

?

Leather sweat band has been aged with a steamer.

Cheers guy's, just as I thought.

crap.

Quote by DRK View Post
    Both visors are not good......
    Artificially aged repro's in my opinion.

Theo
    Quite correct and very poorly abused, too. Compare to real objects. I am sure there are navy caps elsewhere here, too, in Mr. Mint's fairy land of authenticity and his living hell of fakes.

You will profit much from a few thoughtful and quiet hours of study of the treasures we have amassed on this site under the watchful guise and steady hand of our Landesvater, Prince Adrian of Stevenson.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Quite correct and very poorly abused, too. Compare to real objects. I am sure there are navy caps elsewhere here, too, in Mr. Mint's fairy land of authenticity and his living hell of fakes.

You will profit much from a few thoughtful and quiet hours of study of the treasures we have amassed on this site under the watchful guise and steady hand of our Landesvater, Prince Adrian of Stevenson.
    like, like, like This place is a repository of a great amount of knowledge which can be found through the use of the search function. The caps that started this thread are very poor attempts and would only fool a total novice.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thoughts on these two visor caps pleaseThoughts on these two visor caps pleaseI like Bob Coleman's post in return. His treasure also constitute a significant part of the cornucopia of wonder that we have built here in the last six years, we refugees and objectors to the wretched rule of the lords of the flies.

- - ------- - -

PS there is no hat in the colored picture.