MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Is this too good to be true?

Article about: Guys have a look at this what do you think? https://dpbfm6h358sh7.cloudfront.net.../290679922.jpg

An other ranks lining in an obvious officer cap in form? There is an attempt for this to be a standard RZM license manufacture but their is neither a tag or a visor stamp. A nice attempt but still many subtle errors of which I will not divulge as to be of use to the faker. What I have said are major things which should be obvious to any collector who does his due diligence.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this too good to be true?
    P
    Many

Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Is this too good to be true?Behind this creepy grin made of tin, brass and copper lie the riddles and enigmas that unfold on this site, and are all too awful to be true.

I think those pics show 99% of the surviving original caps are in a single collection already so any example that comes onto the market is suspicious... ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3