Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?

Article about: Hello experts, Please can you tell me if this : Description:-"WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap.... Interior retains sweat stained silk liner, showing Schellenberg maker marke

Default URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?

Hello experts,

Please can you tell me if this : Description:-"WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap.... Interior retains sweat stained silk liner, showing Schellenberg maker marked celluloid diamond and service worn grey leather sweatband, which is DRGM #14.19.504. Approx. size 57." is real or fake?

Need an answer before Sunday's Auction if possible?

Is the insignias real?
    What is the maker's mark? Deschler and Sohn?

Thankyou

URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?
    Thankyou
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?   URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?  

URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement URGENT INQUIRY:- Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

As I stated on the other forum, it is a re-banded Heer visor....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

CBH
    ?

I'd suggest you join the Gold Club of this fine forum, 25$US is nothing compared to the thousands our fine Mod Stonemint just saved you.
    Membership open up the Headgear section and is simply a must of the TR headgear collector.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I'd suggest you join the Gold Club of this fine forum, 25$US is nothing compared to the thousands our fine Mod Stonemint just saved you.
    Membership open up the Headgear section and is simply a must of the TR headgear collector.

Great suggestion by CBH.

Here is how to do it:

Want to See & Learn More? Join the WRF Gold Club!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    As I stated on the other forum, it is a re-banded Heer visor....
    Under your and other members fine tutelage over the years, I think I'm finally getting there...LoL. My conclusion as well.

Is this WW2 German Waffen S.S. officer’s peaked cap "Schellenberg maker marked" Real or Fake?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Jan
    ?

The help you can get on this forum is indeed priceless. This is the University of WW2 artefacts. Over the years you really learn to appreciate it.

Best, Jan

Thanks for your answers.

What about the insignia? Are they real or fake? Are they worth anything?
    What make are they if they are real?
    Deschler and Sohn?

MAP
    ?

If real they are worth quite a bit. Doubt that they are. If someone is going to hump up a fake visor they would not put real insignia on that costs many hundreds of dollars.

That said. Take photos and create a new thread in the SS insignia section.
    Last edited by MAP; 10-27-2018 at 03:34 AM. Reason: typo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)