Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Visor Caps

Article about: Hello everyone I'm new here and am very interested and indeed curious about the construction materials used in WW2 German military peaked caps (Schirmmütze). My interest goes back to childho

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Visor Caps
    P
    Many

Here's the link:cap -Dienstmutzen black Allgemeine SS Obergruppenfuhrer 1938 (UNI 11250)

And here's an independent souce which confims that plastic peakes did indeed exist I hope its of interest!

Page 84 is what you want: Waffen-SS: Its Uniforms, Insignia and Equipment 1938-1945 by Ksi

I guess the extent of ones learning begins and ends where an individual chooses - maybe looser is the right word (yours not mine) : Page 84 - Waffen-SS: Its Uniforms, Insignia and Equipment 1938-1945 by Ksi, and some more loosing for you ,cap -Dienstmutzen black Allgemeine SS Obergruppenfuhrer 1938 (UNI 11250)

I take these guys as far more informed and knowledgeable then you .

About IWM London
    About IWM North
    About IWM Duxford
    About Churchill War Rooms
    About HMS Belfast

History of IWM

IWM (Imperial War Museums) is a leading authority on conflict and its impact, focusing on Britain, its former Empire and the Commonwealth, from the First World War to the present. A family of five museums, IWM illustrates and records all aspects of modern war and of the individual’s experience of it, whether allied or enemy, service or civilian, military or political, social or cultural.

IWM was founded on 5 March 1917 when the War Cabinet approved a proposal by Sir Alfred Mond MP for the creation of a national war museum to record the events still taking place during the Great War. The intention was to collect and display material as a record of everyone’s experiences during that war - civilian and military - and to commemorate the sacrifices of all sections of society.

The Channel Island and yes we had consentration camps too (Na I hear you say) and my family lived with for 5 years with the Nazis and I grew up in an open air musem amonst the gun's bunker's & every aspect of nazi occupation! PS

About IWM London
    About IWM North
    About IWM Duxford
    About Churchill War Rooms
    About HMS Belfast

History of IWM

IWM (Imperial War Museums) is a leading authority on conflict and its impact, focusing on Britain, its former Empire and the Commonwealth, from the First World War to the present. A family of five museums, IWM illustrates and records all aspects of modern war and of the individual’s experience of it, whether allied or enemy, service or civilian, military or political, social or cultural.

IWM was founded on 5 March 1917 when the War Cabinet approved a proposal by Sir Alfred Mond MP for the creation of a national war museum to record the events still taking place during the Great War. The intention was to collect and display material as a record of everyone’s experiences during that war - civilian and military - and to commemorate the sacrifices of all sections of society.

I have no need when I have given you more than ample evidence of thier existance - mr dinoasor!

Then leave - its as simple as that . many find education hard !

External & completely independent souce who was much closer to the conflict than many commenting on here . Page 84 is what you need to read, Waffen-SS: Its Uniforms, Insignia and Equipment 1938-1945 by Ksi ,Waffen-SS: Its Uniforms, Insignia and Equipment 1938-1945 by Ksi

This guy was not a good fit for our forum so he has been sent out the door of no return.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Visor CapsThis is a fake cap. No offense to the IWM, but the truth is what it is.

- - ------- - -

A very fine museum can, in fact, own fake items. It is not a topic about which I will expand further, since I am busy with work, but this kind of vandalism cannot stand here.

Our site does not have to endure this kind of willful thuggery. Thanks to Bob Coleman for his sanitation.

Here are real Oberfuehrermuetzen. I have put some energy into this topic, all ecstasy about plastics aside.

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-10-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast