Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

visorcap unknown

Article about: Name: mössa.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 227.5 KB  ID: 830152 class= thumbnail style= float:CONFIG /> hi guys just wanted to know what on earth this cap is i think i have narrowe

Default visorcap unknown

visorcap unknownvisorcap unknown

hi guys just wanted to know what on earth this cap is i think i have narrowed it down to 1930-40 but i dont know for sure the cord looks old and the insignia is weird too i cant for the life of me find any that looks like it help would be appreciated regards from sweden

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement visorcap unknown
    P
    Many

Looks Danish to me but i may be wrong

ok so am i right about the yearspan? because i might buy it if it fits in my collection its only 10 euros so if its a danish 1930-40 something military visor i will buy it thanks for the info btw now we have narrowed it down to denmark

is it a pilots visor perhaps? it has the corresponding colors associated with aerial visors i have seen before on many other caps

?

Hi,
    don't know what this is, but at least the visor is not that old - 1970s I'd guess, if not younger. Would need some pictures of the inside and the underneath of the visor (the cover obviously is made from plastic and this kind of plastic didn't exist in the 30s 40s).

visorcap unknownvisorcap unknown

i stumbled across this belgian gendarmerie visor on ebay and i think the crown is pretty similar and i dont believe its plastic i think it could be celluloid or something and next to the belgian is another danish m52 visor the wear looks way too old for it being a 70+ visor and the cord is one of the early ones i have seen them on pre 1900 and all the way to the 40s so im gonna wait n see if someone else have a little more info

?

Right you are! Menwhile you could check this: D or that for the cords: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...an%2C_2006.jpg

Celluloid, by the way, would not shine, not be black and not endure 70 years.

ok so its a danish railroad visor from the 50-60s? so know my question is, is it worth 100 swedish kronor about 8-9 euros

?

Well, in my opinion it is. Presumably somebody tinkered with it, obviously badges are missing/do not fit. If you can get the original badges and cap cord for not more than what the cap costs I think 100 Kronor for the cap are O.K. After all it is a nice cap.

ok thanks for the help i think i will buy it then after all its this or a pizza and a large coke basically