Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen ss

Article about: Hi guys here is another one im looking to purchase from same hands please give opinion thank you

?

Default Waffen ss

Waffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ss
    Hi guys
    here is another one im looking to purchase from same hands
    please give opinion
    thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen ss
    P
    Many

This cap is not authentic at all. It is made of fake and real parts. Avoid it and be happy with the real one you have.

?

THANK YOU F-B
    for some reason i had bad feelings

Quote by sutka View Post
    THANK YOU F-B
    for some reason i had bad feelings
    Your bad feelings do I share with great earnestness. Please be happy with the one nice piece you have. You are ahead of 200% of others who can only dream
    of such a cap, and will never even see one. This thing is the entirely average grey fake cap of which there are thousands. And thousands in their dreary
    sameness and awfulness. Pfui.

Fakes of the Hertlein of Fuerth are fairly common. I own a real Hertlein of Fuerth army panzer cap, and it looks nothing like this item.

I have never seen a real Hertlein cap with the Kupper style velvet band on the sweatband, either....

The color of the cap cover is wrong, too, versus the absolutely correct textile and color of the cap you own which I like.

And, on other sites, many would tell you to buy this fake cap and sell them to real cap, which they would tell you is fake and so forth.

And so on and so forth. All too droll and some should reflect on the effects of nuclear weapons and not cap textiles.

Real grey SS caps.Waffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ssWaffen ss