MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Waffen SS Elite Officers schirmmütze

Article about: I'm not sure about the Erel reproduction? I guess it could be? Not an expert on that one.

The sad thing is that many of these 'aged' caps don't look anything like a genuine combat-worn cap looks like. Lets be honest, tears to the lining,damaged stitching and worn sweat-bands apart, just how many genuine caps do you ever see that look as though they've had a guzunder emptied in them and a bag of soot for good measure???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Elite Officers schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Quote by spandau View Post
    we should start a thread just for really bad reproductions, I may even start collecting them !
    I debated doing just that--I have had complaints that my threads on repros/fakes show hats that are just too good, but this had is just hideous--like stated above, looks like a throw-away from Dead Snow.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

King Kong's naval visor looks like it barely escaped a dive bombing of a squadron of killer pigeons
    who dropped the poop bombs all over it- PATHETIC!!!

?

The copies i have had during the years has all tragically enough caught fire and returned into the circle of life.

Oh well.....

Quote by TrondK View Post
    The copies i have had during the years has all tragically enough caught fire and returned into the circle of life.

Oh well.....
    Natural justice in the fake cap world my friend! I am sure you got over it quickly though. Leon.

Thanks guys for all your input on the copies I got the Submarine U-Boat Hat from a mate a swap for some bits & bobs
    he got the cap from these guys WarHats.com Military Headwear from many conflicts - Military Headwear from many conflicts - Waffen SS, U-Boat Hats WW2 Helmets, Stencils, Decals, Parts, Badges - German, American and British

Default Visor

Waffen SS Elite Officers schirmmützeWaffen SS Elite Officers schirmmützeWaffen SS Elite Officers schirmmützeWaffen SS Elite Officers schirmmützeHere's one I picked up from Black Cross militaria for comparison.

?

Is that one of the official Erel reproductions Wharfrat? It looks like one. I was hoping to order a Janke SS officer cap this week but unfortunately funds have not arrived as I planned. A vendor in the UK sells the official Erel caps and at a reasonable price, I would buy one but they only have the panzer caps left unfortunately. Cheers, Sean.

Hi yes i think it is

Quote by spandau View Post
    I give it a score of minus 6 !!!

cheers

Tony

Well said. A revolting object.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast