Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Waffen ss" M43 cap

Article about: Hi,what do you think about this cap?Metal ss skull and eagle were pin on it(see my other post),about the marking stample inside,it look like the german WH eagle but not really readable. So,i

Default "Waffen ss" M43 cap

"Waffen ss"  M43 cap"Waffen ss"  M43 cap
    Hi,what do you think about this cap?Metal ss skull and eagle were pin on it(see my other post),about the marking stample inside,it look like the german WH eagle but not really readable.
    So,i would like your opinion about this cap who have a very "good apparence".
    Thank you.
    Laurent.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Waffen ss"  M43 cap
    P
    Many

Hello,
    More photos are needed for a definitive comment but so far i do not like what i see, especially the bogus stamp...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I would agree with JP
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default "WAFFEN SS"Mle 43 cap(pics)

"Waffen ss"  M43 cap"Waffen ss"  M43 cap"Waffen ss"  M43 cap"Waffen ss"  M43 cap"Waffen ss"  M43 cap
    Hi,here's more pics about the cap.
    Thank you for your help.
    Laurent.

Hello Laurent,
    Definitely i do not like this cap...
    In my opinion, it is a reproduction that had its exterior artificially aged.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I must agree again with JP.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

CBH
    ?

The buttons have the smooth outer edge of a East German , originals are pebbled to the outer edge .