Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Waffen SS Officer's M-43 cap

Article about: Obtained this on trade. Came from Antonio Scapini. Opinions please.

CBH
    ?

Thank you Friedrich, your a wiseman who sees beyond the mundane.
    I do sometimes hold a Grudge, which does me no good, thank you for your Sage Wisdom.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Officer's M-43 cap
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you Friedrich, your a wiseman who sees beyond the mundane.
    I do sometimes hold a Grudge, which does me no good, thank you for your Sage Wisdom.
    Adrian Stevenson offers us all an example of patience, discipline and wisdom which I aspire to emulate, but cannot do in practice.

If Dr Bill wants to collect and sell SS regalia, and keep his reputation intact, he has a choice: he can insult the people he relies on, because he patently
    does not know what he is doing, or, he can engage here on this "dying site" with the customs and habits that Adrian has set out for all of us, and to which I adhere, and he will learn something and preserve his reputation as a dealer.

Fifty years ago, my grand mother had an English housekeeper, who, in a sense, paved the way for me with Adrian. I learned from her many of the same habits of character and intellect that I find appealing. Adrian was also a gardener before he became an auction house expert, and the virtues of the former endeavor avail us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY5oGq2vERQ

I am pretty lonely in all of this, mind you, but Adrian is a fine example to me.

Don't you think now, when the world is embracing cannibalism and mass murder once again, that you should do something to resist the trend?Waffen SS Officer's M-43 capWaffen SS Officer's M-43 capWaffen SS Officer's M-43 capWaffen SS Officer's M-43 capWaffen SS Officer's M-43 capWaffen SS Officer's M-43 cap

Quote by earlymb View Post
    With only 44 posts in 4 years you can't exactly be accused of spamming either. A forum is a 2-way street.
    Well said
    I just have to speak up here..forum should be a place to give & share. Mostly give. With an average of 10 posts a year, as said above, you are not a "giver" of any great magnitude. Some of the members work very hard to help. This forum is not dying. It's replies such as yours that possibly can turn a forum toxic, but we won't let that happen here.
    There are other venues you can take your hat to for an appraisal

The giving is done by a few, and the sense of entitlement is considerable. The passage that Adrian (the other Adrian...) wrote a few years ago is as germane as before.
    You know, I answer hundreds of these requests, especially when persons are polite. They sometimes are, but then one has this kind of peevish outburst.
    I will let my Claire Waldoff be my answer as to those who fling dung at people. I have done enough in this instance.

Why do hats make people insane?Waffen SS Officer's M-43 cap
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-04-2018 at 06:09 PM.

FB... I don't really ever have SS items and therefore never really a question for you - however, I do notice how active you are in sharing your knowledge. Maybe one day when I work my way up to SS regalia we can talk more! Thank you FB.

Nick

Quote by nbushyager View Post
    FB... I don't really ever have SS items and therefore never really a question for you - however, I do notice how active you are in sharing your knowledge. Maybe one day when I work my way up to SS regalia we can talk more! Thank you FB.

Nick
    I am happy to answer any question you might have, so long as I have an answer and so long as I am not kicked in the face for my answer.

?

F-B YOU CANT LEAVE US
    sorry i do not give my opinions for simple reason just to green and easy to make mistake
    but learning a lot thanks to you guys

- - ------- - -

F-B YOU CANT LEAVE US
    sorry i do not give my opinions for simple reason just to green and easy to make mistake
    but learning a lot thanks to you guys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3