Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

Article about: I am somewhat new to collecting WWII militaria and new to this forum. I just came back from a militaria show with what looks to be an SS peaked cap. Its way to small for me and I am pretty s

?

Default re: Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

FB, could you include more photos in your posts please? the forum server is not being worked hard enough!

Just joking my friend.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Machines should be the servants of man, and not the other way around.
    No matter how many vacuum tubes may burst because I have posted these images, no where are there more images of authentic material here or there or anywhere, are there?

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?The fore head pressure on servers or doo dads and whiz bangs means nothing in the face of the truth and or and to include, but not limited to: the search for the perfect cap or the sublime tunic!

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Have you considered how much electricity and ruinous green house gases and foul smells arise because of the bad syntax, poor grammar, as well as silly ideas that reign on other websites? I rather think that my pictorial essays, as surrealist and besides the point as they are (and they are....) , do not equal a fraction of the dorky, repugnant, and absurd "scull" threads in their hundreds that have operated over the past decade, and whose digital viral half life are akin to the bomb they just found in the Rhine or the viruses than live in the dead area of the spine like a real plague on human kind. The energy required to keep these stupid and pointless threads alive, when they should vanish promptly, symbolizes a far greater burden on sagging vacuum tubes and transistors than my black, red and white rhapsodies to foetid-ness and more foetid-ness.

?

Well at least we are using all this energy to do something constructive. I just watched a documentary about Facebook. Millions of people telling millions of other people what they just had for lunch!

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?This was supper two weeks ago before a performance of Csardasfuerstin in the Volksoper.

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Rather than discussing what I or my loved ones might have eaten, I attach images of dogs in Vienna.

?

This was my supper last night. Before and after!

I actualy took these photos because the IT guy who maintains these servers that keep the world turning is also an amauter chef and he wanted to know what kind of meals I cook at home. No, I don't understand the world we live in either!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?   Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?  

Bravo, Ben, very pleasing images. I cannot eat so much fat and starch because of my failing health. This doctor of mine (whom I just saw...) insists on light fare, which is difficult in Vienna.

Guten appetit!Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

?

I love cooking actualy and am seriously considering changing tacts and becoming a chef instead of the 9 to 5 office job.
    Another facebook kind of thing to say, sorry!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast