Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe

Article about: I wanted to get some opinions on this visor. The yellow looks very bright to me. I could not transfer the photos from the site but here is the link. Thank you for your opinion and assistance

Default Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe

I wanted to get some opinions on this visor. The yellow looks very bright to me.
    I could not transfer the photos from the site but here is the link.
    Thank you for your opinion and assistance.

https://www.weitze.com/militaria/32/...e__161232.html
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe   Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe
    P
    Many

I have added a couple of pics and amended the thread title.

Heer pattern chinstrap. Not for me thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade

DRK
    ?

I have uploaded all the pics for a closer look.....

Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der NachrichtentruppeWaffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der Nachrichtentruppe

Thank you.

Could this be a WH with SS insignia applied?

Genuine branch piped gray SS hats are extremely rare. I have seen very few in my years of collecting. This cap has waffenfarbe for nachrichten. As you mentioned, possibly originally a Heer cap as it has that form of chim strap. One must always proceed with great care when it comes to branch piped SS caps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Zitronengelb or lemon yellow is the description for Nachrichten Waffenfarbe so a bright yellow is not incorrect. However, I cannot speak to the authenticity of the piece. NH

I agree with Bob. It would be a bargain price if real, and the dealer is not known for his bargains.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Well, he has a fake M35 SS ex-DD for sale aswell. I just don't trust him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast