Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this?

Article about: (this may not be the correct forum but I didn't see where else to post this so here you go) So I was cleaning out my closet (haven't done it in years so it was all a mess) and I came across

Post What is this?

(this may not be the correct forum but I didn't see where else to post this so here you go)

So I was cleaning out my closet (haven't done it in years so it was all a mess) and I came across this. I know partially what this is, a post-war German cap (Heer)(date 1979) and from Bamberger Mutzen Industrie. But I don't know what exactly this hat signifies (I have seen this hat on pictures but the thing is they have the Luftwaffe symbol not the Heer), I assume maybe somehow the Luftwaffe symbol came off and someone replaced it with a Heer symbol but I have no idea. I know the different colors mean different things but I have no idea what this hat means.

What is this?
    What is this?
    What is this?
    What is this?
    What is this?
    What is this?

(just realized the images were sideways don't know why but I don't think that will matter when viewing them terribly much)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this?
    P
    Many

You've answered everything yourself. A BW Luftwaffe cap with a Heer badge.

Dang I was hoping that this one would actually be something accurate, well thanks for the answer.

MAP
    ?

This should not be too hard to fix. You should easily be able to find a Luft badge and swap out with the Heer. I don't think they are expensive either.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    You should easily be able to find a Luft badge and swap out with the Heer. I don't think they are expensive either.
    The ones currently on offer on German eBay cost from 1.99 to 8.99 Euros.

MAP
    ?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The ones currently on offer on German eBay cost from 1.99 to 8.99 Euros.
    An easy way to "make it right". I have a few lying around but none that are Luftwaffe unfortunately.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Whoever put the heer symbol on did a horrible job as it came right out when I tried