Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

What do you think about this visor cap set?

Article about: Hello guys, I have seen this headgear set, not too expensive, to complete an infantry visor hat I have without insignias. It seems to be never used...too new I think...but I need your opinio

Default What do you think about this visor cap set?

Hello guys, I have seen this headgear set, not too expensive, to complete an infantry visor hat I have without insignias. It seems to be never used...too new I think...but I need your opinions on it....Thanks in advance!!! Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you think about this visor cap set?   What do you think about this visor cap set?  

What do you think about this visor cap set?   What do you think about this visor cap set?  

What do you think about this visor cap set?   What do you think about this visor cap set?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think about this visor cap set?
    P
    Many

imo all ok.

Hello,

It all looks good to me too. I believe that the prongs on the hat edelweiss have been re soldered but everything else looks good to me.

Fred

Agreed - looks OK. What happened to the visor? NH

Many thanks guys...I got the visor from the family of a spanish volunteer in the Blue Division...and they found it without the eagle and the cokarde...I don't know the reason why they weren't in the hat. Cheers

?

One question has been overlooked here in my opinion, which is whether or not this set is even correct for the visor. There are different types of visors, for different ranks and manufactured during different periods, so it will be helpful (and beneficial to you) to provide photos of the cap as well so we can see the type that you have and determine for you if it is a match (unless you know already). Also helpful will be photos showing the original holes from the pins of the original insignia. You may not easily see these holes from the outside, but from the inside you may be able to see them in the lining.

Thanks for your answer dzyner, finally I've passed to replace the insignias, and I've sold to a friend the hat without insignias. Thanks again for your help.