Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of this one?? SS cap

Article about: I have been watching this cap on an auction. What do you think?? If you look close you can see the out line of where the skull badge was on this cap. Just need an opinion. John

Default What do you think of this one?? SS cap

What do you think of this one?? SS capWhat do you think of this one?? SS capI have been watching this cap on an auction. What do you think?? If you look close you can see the out line of where the skull badge was on this cap.
    Just need an opinion.
    JohnWhat do you think of this one?? SS capWhat do you think of this one?? SS capWhat do you think of this one?? SS cap
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you think of this one?? SS cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: What do you think of this one?? SS cap

Hi John, it is bad.

The RZM / SS stamps are bogus and should not be there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That's one disappointing visor. It undoubtedly trumps the prior posted visor by member Ryan in pitifulness, please run and don't look back. Beside the marking being completely bogus, the material itself is bad and not what one would find on a original example. May I ask who's selling this junk? Thanks

Thanks guys that is what I wanted to know.
    John

It is on an online auction right now. Proxibid.com This item is up too $550.00. You guys really saved my life on this one. I did bid on it, but contacted my forum friends before I bid too high. Poor begger when he finds out it's fake.
    On another note I have found some good stuff on these auctions and have been on the phone with them for an inspection of the item I have been looking at. So far the auction companies have been good about this.
    Thanks,

John

It staggers a person to think of just how much money is being spent on the blatantly fraudulent crap these thieves are grinning and offering up for sale...If one totaled all the sales of fake garbage from just 1 year, you could live like a Rajah for the rest of your life...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Your going to love this. This cap just sold for 600.00. I wish I could throw away money like that.
    It is amazing what people do.
    John

600 bucks literally flushed down the Toilet....I guess the old adage was more true than we ever realized.."A Fool and his Money are soon Parted"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Think this is bad, you should see some of the helmets sold on AuctionZip and Proxibid. Unbelievable amounts of money on absolute pure junk.

Wow! I always wonder who the people are who buy crap like this from dubious dealers (snyder's). I think someone would do a little research before they threw away $600.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast