Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What is this hat? Info please !

Article about: Just had a fellow collector offer me this hat for sale, what branch of millitary is it ? does it look authentic ? aaaand what's the basic vlaue? Thanks for all your help ahead of time! I sho

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Sounds like you need a new screen: )
    Maybe the southern hemisphere does some colour shifting as I have checked on a couple of other monitors and they all look the same?????

of course if you want to buy me a new one Glenn, I wont say no ......LOL
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this hat? Info please !
    P
    Many

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I believe you Glenn but the piping looks orange on my screen?
    Stop doing the acid Dan!...

What is this hat? Info please !Another real artillery cap....

Now you made me go check my cap again, it's defo red. The above image was the dealers, maybe one of my shots will be better?

The Shokocola red goes well with the artillery red.

Now you made me go check my cap again, it's defo red. The above image was the dealers, maybe one of my shots will be better?

Now THAT is red!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !Army caps, varia.....different colors, too....we have a child's joy in colors.

Sooo much braid...

What is this hat? Info please !What is this hat? Info please !
    Sooo much braid...
    How true. Much more pleasing in real life, too, so long as the stuff does not biodegrade into white dust.

and more interesting for me, at least, were the people who wore them, who have been mentors to me, and from whom I learned a great deal that had nothing to do with crowns, peaks, piping, and so forth. Nor with different shades of red, green, or whatever.

What is this hat? Info please !This cap did I buy in 1970 or 1971 for all of USD 35, a very unused Wellhausen of Hannover Jaeger cap, which I then traded away with seven other caps for a black SS uniform.
    The cap made it into a book, where it is pictured thus. I had no idea of this kind of thing when I bought it at a gun show when I was a pup. The cap is or was much nicer than a Lubstein cap, too. The cap ended up by the 1990s in the hands of a jealous, petty collector, whom I considered to be a fool. He offered it back to me at a usurious, money grabbing price. I declined his offer, though I guess I should not have done so. The internet had not really kicked in and the prices were on the cusp of the explosion and this global Panoptikum of images all the time was around the corner. Hindsight seems so clear, when it never really is thus.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-09-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast