Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What is this hat? Info please !

Article about: Just had a fellow collector offer me this hat for sale, what branch of millitary is it ? does it look authentic ? aaaand what's the basic vlaue? Thanks for all your help ahead of time! I sho

Nor was there an internet, nor Latvian fake army caps in their hundreds or the deafening roar of digital grunts and moans as plague the present.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this hat? Info please !
    P
    Many

Sorry yes...that is a fake cap

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

How true. Much more pleasing in real life, too, so long as the stuff does not biodegrade into white dust.
    As we all must one day surely, so at the end of the day, should these things endure 100 epochs until the sun devours this Earth, what does it all really matter that people bickered and sniped over digital images of coloured thread?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    As we all must one day surely, so at the end of the day, should these things endure 100 epochs until the sun devours this Earth, what does it all really matter that people bickered and sniped over digital images of coloured thread?
    The point being that, in the epoch, people had trouble telling the reds, greens and blue apart. The phenomenon is famous. The shades of color caused much misunderstanding in the past.
    However, the inquiry is good for you and me, who would otherwise never meet. When I look at these things I just recall the people I knew who actually wore them, as they were a major force in my life, and it is this memory that dominates me when I think about all of this. For those younger, or who had no contact with these people, such a thought would never occur.

?

Sounds like you need a new screen: )

Definately looks orange on myscreen as well Glenn! LOL

I think the image in question is from the high roller Swede, whose images diverge from the norm, i.e. are all more psychedelic....

Also, I think there is an orange red Waffenfarbe versus the simple orange versus Hochrot. I had a Feldgendarmerie peaked cap of the last gasp ca 1944 or so which I traded away to Shea.
    Should have kept it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-10-2014 at 12:43 AM.

I have one hazel eye and one brown ... maybe that is the reason?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Are you David Bowie?

Are you David Bowie?
    No but I wish I had his money!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3