Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Your thoughts about this cap

Article about: Hi, I am posting some photo's for member... nkumburis....I gave him my opinion on this cap,and would like to hear other opinions. Thanks.. Dave H

Thumbs down Your thoughts about this cap

Hi, I am posting some photo's for member... nkumburis....I gave him my opinion on this cap,and would like to hear other opinions. Thanks..Your thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this cap Dave H

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your thoughts about this cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: Your thoughts about this cap

there are some features of this cap which i like but if the sweat diamond is pliable vinyl,,,then that would kill it for me

The sweat diamond is flexible but what do you think of the cap? - Nick K

if the sweat diamond is flexible,,i would believe it is of post ww II construction

Do you think any parts of it is original like the Eagle? - Nick K

the insignia may well be original but better pics of front and reverse would be the tell-tale

I think this is one enclose here at the head of the line is one the Dagger King Jim Atwood caps from the 1960s, known to the world as "Berlins Aelteste Muetzenfabrik" on the Wilhelmstrasse, where in the era prior to 1945 stood a city palace of a Prussian nobleman. These fakes are legion. Their plastic sweat shields from the swinging '60s are noteworthy. If you look closely, you can see a younger Ringo Starr in same.

We have posted many nice pictures of real Panzer caps, but here is one, to boot.Your thoughts about this capYour thoughts about this cap