Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1938 Kreissieger badge

Article about: I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of

Default 1938 Kreissieger badge

I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of different medal I was told and will get a chance to see them Sunday after church. The question is, is the badge real i am 99% sure it is but want to double check. The prices are all over the place on prices, I think I got a fair deal but if some can PM me with a fair price you would have bought it for that would be great.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 Kreissieger badge   1938 Kreissieger badge  

1938 Kreissieger badge  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1938 Kreissieger badge
    P
    Many

Hi Mate, IMO it s a good honest one and in nice condition, by looking at others. G. Brehmer, Tombak. Maybe the catch seems to be kind of bent?. I have seen these ones at around 300 Euros, a bit less. Would be great to see that lady s grandmother s bad full of medals, just say that someone else (Fórum colleague) would be interested to check them out

Believe me I am sitting on my hands, I hope she does not let me down. I hope to have good news Sunday afternoon. Marty

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of different medal I was told and will get a chance to see them Sunday after church. The question is, is the badge real i am 99% sure it is but want to double check. The prices are all over the place on prices, I think I got a fair deal but if some can PM me with a fair price you would have bought it for that would be great.
    Marty
    It is in fairly good condition so about $325.00 U.S. if it would have had the box that would put it around $500.00 - $650.00 U.S. Good luck with the rest of the bunch; hopefully there will be a rare piece in there!

No news yesterday on the bag of medals. The grandmother will have to dig them out of the closet and did not feel like it. I hope if the day comes this week( fingers crossed) there is a Ek1 in the bunch that would be great and maybe some goodies for other collectors. I do not collect HJ items so this badge will be for sale.

Hi mate, ok, that sounds promising, keep us posted, hope you can get nice ítems from that bag

MAP
    ?

Like an early Christmas.

Maybe there is a Knight Cross in there? Or a DKiG!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)