Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap

Article about: Sharing a photo of my 44 HJ Flak cap. I would like to find some inert Nazi flak ammo such as 20mm, 88mm to big for display.

?

Default 1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap

Sharing a photo of my 44 HJ Flak cap. I would like to find some inert Nazi flak ammo such as 20mm, 88mm to big for display.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap
    P
    Many

Looks like you're running out of space for your growing display, lol...Great Flak-helfer Grouping...You could also add a Photo or Postcard of a Flak Crew or an 88 to enhance your display and make clear the HJ/Flak Connection...
    My German Grandmother was in the BdM, and one of her duties was to ride her bicycle to the outskirts of town and bring the Flakhelfer (Her Class-Mates) their Sandwich-Lunch...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 12-12-2015 at 08:18 PM.

nice one mate,.& well displayed

silas

?

Looking good friend. You have an eye for display.

Great buckles and Leistungsabzeichen too! I really need to get that badge.

?

Thanks for the comments. @ Bigmac, your right running out of room. Yes, having to put to put stuff on the walls now lo, my gun cabinets were just hunting guns, now there loaded with Germen 22 trainers, K98, & preWW2 Germen sporters lo, There is a small pic on wall above display, u cant see it in that photo, HJ loading up!, I do have a few real photos of BDM-HJ girls that have the film watermark on the back of them, very cool about your Grandmother.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap   1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap  

1944 HJ Flakhelfer Cap  
    Last edited by zacker; 12-13-2015 at 02:58 AM.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Great buckles and Leistungsabzeichen too! I really need to get that badge.
    Don't wait to long prices may go up, a friend just come back from Kassel Germeny: the international weapons show, he attends that show regular, he said the HJ militia has now gone up more than here in the U.S., does this mean it will go higher here also? Probably because there are only so many REAL Vet bring backs and such. Good Luck in your collecting.

MAP
    ?

great cap! And really nice display!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Bravo! Inert ammo can be found, but only if the price is right!

Quote by zacker View Post
    Thanks for the comments. @ Bigmac, your right running out of room. Yes, having to put to put stuff on the walls now lo, my gun cabinets were just hunting guns, now there loaded with Germen 22 trainers, K98, & preWW2 Germen sporters lo, There is a small pic on wall above display, u cant see it in that photo, HJ loading up!, I do have a few real photos of BDM-HJ girls that have the film watermark on the back of them, very cool about your Grandmother.
    I have never seen that big badge on the last pic, from the jugendfest 1936. Didn't know they existed in that size!
    If it is from jugendfest 1936....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast