Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 pennants

Article about: The red pennant with the eagle is a BDM Untergau Wimpel. This is the highest organisational level of BDM flag, comparable to an HJ Bannfahne or DJ Jungbannfahe. The other pennant is a Jungma

Default Re: 2 pennants

The red pennant with the eagle is a BDM Untergau Wimpel. This is the highest organisational level of BDM flag, comparable to an HJ Bannfahne or DJ Jungbannfahe. The other pennant is a Jungmadelgruppenwimpel, more of a company sized unit flag. The number 541 represents the area of Ried im Innkreis of Obergebiet Sudost, HJ Gebiet 29 Oberdonnau. Great examples of both types of pennants. I shudder when I think of kids playing army and fighting over these! Looks like they are none the worse for wear. The Untergau wimpel is especially nice. Congrats on the find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 pennants
    P
    Many

?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    The red pennant with the eagle is a BDM Untergau Wimpel. This is the highest organisational level of BDM flag, comparable to an HJ Bannfahne or DJ Jungbannfahe. The other pennant is a Jungmadelgruppenwimpel, more of a company sized unit flag. The number 541 represents the area of Ried im Innkreis of Obergebiet Sudost, HJ Gebiet 29 Oberdonnau. Great examples of both types of pennants. I shudder when I think of kids playing army and fighting over these! Looks like they are none the worse for wear. The Untergau wimpel is especially nice. Congrats on the find.
    Thanks for the information.
    Uncle Jack said we could play with them if we didn't tear them up.
    I was appointed to take care of them so I attached them to some old mop handels with bent nails and tied them to small catalpa trees.
    I got into a couple of tough scraps with 2 older kids that tried to take them. They scared the hell out of me but I gave uncle Jack my word. I got a black eye and a bloody nose but I took the black one away from the bigger kid and whaled the crap out of him and his buddy with it. They didn't bother us again. I was 8 or 9 at the time and big for my age.
    SteveR

They appear to be in great shape still, so looks like you spared them from harm.

?

The black one is missing 2 of the clips. Top one and bottom one. They tore off when I was using the mop handel to fight with. Never did find them.
    SteveR

Quote by SteveR View Post
    The black one is missing 2 of the clips. Top one and bottom one. They tore off when I was using the mop handel to fight with. Never did find them.
    SteveR
    nice one Steve, !

hope you have ceased playing with them now?!! the Untergau is a very valuable pennant !

lovely to see it!

Very nice pieces that definitely have multi generation tales attached to them.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2