Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 pennants

Article about: The red pennant with the eagle is a BDM Untergau Wimpel. This is the highest organisational level of BDM flag, comparable to an HJ Bannfahne or DJ Jungbannfahe. The other pennant is a Jungma

?

Default 2 pennants

Digging through a flag box and came across a couple of BDM pennants one of my uncles brought back.
    Black one has embroidered numbers both sides and is 39 imches long.
    Red one is 4 feet long and the eagle, swastika and numbers are embroideried on both sides.
    SteveR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 pennants   2 pennants  

2 pennants   2 pennants  

2 pennants  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 pennants
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 pennants

Very very nice steve. Things that come from family have a special meaning thanks for sharing with us.

Eric

Good looking pennants and with family history, wonderful to see.

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Super !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Digging through a flag box and came across a couple of BDM pennants one of my uncles brought back.

These are great and the quote above suggests you have more things to look through. If that's the case how can you sleep until you've seen it all?

Great find, shape and nice embroidery.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post

These are great and the quote above suggests you have more things to look through. If that's the case how can you sleep until you've seen it all?

Great find, shape and nice embroidery.

Rudy
    The 2 pennants shown brings back fond childhood memories of cousins and neighborhood kids dragging out our Dads military trophies and playing army. They were used as battle flags for opposing armies on many a Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Opposing armies being 4 or 5 kids in each group, no girls allowed unless they wanted to be a nurse.
    Yes I have a lot of stuff I am rediscovering.
    SteveR

Nurse Lol and I bet you were the doctor Steve. I do love them as I said very nice indeed.

Eric

?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Nurse Lol and I bet you were the doctor Steve. I do love them as I said very nice indeed.

Eric
    When we got older our rules against girls did lighten up a bit and we did let it be known that there were openings for camp followers.
    SteveR

Camp followers you crack me up Steve. I do know what that means.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast