MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Austrian BDM winter appeal press photograph

Article about: i recently added two BDM photos to my collection,.first this Austrian BDM Winter appeal Donations Press photograph by Robert F. Schostal (Agentur Schostal) or the Schostal Press Agency,Vienn

Default Austrian BDM winter appeal press photograph

i recently added two BDM photos to my collection,.first this Austrian BDM Winter appeal Donations Press photograph by Robert F. Schostal (Agentur Schostal) or the Schostal Press Agency,Vienna.The Agency Schostal was a press photo agency, which had its seat in Vienna, but also had branches in Paris, Milan, Berlin and Stockholm.,over a million photos were produced from different areas of the NSDAP/SS/SA/HJ/RAD/Wehrmacht,. in the 1920s and 1930s & 40s,it was one of the leading names in the industry.this photo has the street name & address on the reverse Starhemberggasse 26,WIEN,& telephone number.the street & building survived the war & still exists today in the suburb of Weiden,West of Linz near the modern day Slovakian border.the second BDM press photograph from Agentur Schostal i have added to my collection is for a BDM school in Storkow castle,.a south eastern suburb of Berlin.the rest of the photos are small random BDM/JM personal photographs they have agency/printer markings but are not press photographs.any comments much appretiated.
    Austrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photographAustrian BDM winter appeal press photograph

cheers,
    si

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Austrian BDM winter appeal press photograph
    P
    Many

they all look so happy,little did they know what was coming.

very true,.very true

Thanks for showing these...The photos remind me of the stories from my German Oma, who was a BdM Girl, and I was fortunate enough to have many, many conversations with her about the experience...Overall she liked the BdM, but she didn't like the mandatory Landjahr...she said the farmers didn't treat them well...
    During the war, she worked in a Mannheim "Kabelwerk", producing communications wire...
    cheers, Glenn

wow thanks for sharing that glenn,i am glad that she survived the war.it would be so interesting to talk to someone who experienced life in the Hitler-jugend first hand.i will be posting some more photos from my HJ/BDM/JM book collection later today.

si