Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?

Article about: Both of mine are a bit salty, but original. Second one had its pin reattached at some time and due to shoddy workmanship has obliterated all markings. Also added some reject planchetts just

Default Re: Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?

Both of mine are a bit salty, but original. Second one had its pin reattached at some time and due to shoddy workmanship has obliterated all markings. Also added some reject planchetts just for interests sake.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?   Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?  

Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?   Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?  

Attached Images Attached Images Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?  Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can you guys post your original HJ membership pins?
    P
    Many

Okay, sorry for the jumble, but on the list before posting the order was correct. The two rear views on white background go with the last obverse pic.

Tom

Many collectors have been taken on these odd colored H.J. pins. You did the right thing asking before spending your money on one of them.

Hi Tom, could you tell me anything else about these reject planchetts? I have been offered a strip of 3 for under £20.
    Regards
    Peter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2