MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband

Article about: Hello All, Just wanted to post these photos from a German dealer's website that I came across. I think this is probably a very rare armband and it is being labeled "DJ Sanitater."

Default Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband

Hello All,

Just wanted to post these photos from a German dealer's website that I came across. I think this is probably a very rare armband and it is being labeled "DJ Sanitater." I am just assuming it is original and have never seen another of these.

Any and all comments welcome and look forward to hearing more about this piece.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband   Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Jungvolk Sanitater Armband

Greetings All,

Just curious as there has been a lack of response here... Has anyone seen one of these before or have an opinion? I believe this is an original and probably seldom seen armband. It seems logical that the DJ would have a sanitater personnel. Any and all comments welcome

Best,
    Adam

The lack of comments Adam, probably tells you that forum members are unsure. I for one have never seen one. It might be real, but i personally have no idea

Sorry I couldn't be anymore help, depends on what he's asking for it, that might give you an idea? Just a thought

Hello John,

Thanks for your reply. That is what I figured based on the lack of response here. The material and construction look period to me. Perhaps someone knows about the question of sanitater personnel in the DJ? I have shared this thread with a friend who is an advanced collector in the area of DRK items so perhaps he may know something more. The price it was being offered at was 140 EUR so not cheap.

Best,
    Adam

Adam, JMO but 140E for something so rare, and seldom seen, sounds awefully cheap to me?

Dan (bikerboys) Or Nick, may be able to shed some light?

Trouble is when no one has seen one before, they all scream fake, It really isn't as easy as that.

I'm no expert, that's a "has been drip under pressure" BTW. But i usually go with my gut feeling, and it doesn't do anything for me, but then again, I don't collect. But I handle a LOT of TR items

Hi John,

I suppose "not cheap" is incorrect if this is indeed a rare armband. The comment shows my lack of experience in this area as well as the fact that I'm a budget collector who is forced to be cheap Perhaps the other DRK boys will be able to shed a bit of light on this one and maybe someone knows yes/no as to whether sanitater in the DJ.

Best,
    Adam

Adam
    Bit of advice if you're on a budget. Stick with what you know. There's no such thing as a bargain, and if it is too cheap to be true, then it probably is!
    As i said. I have no idea if this is the real deal, but safer is the better option