Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

Article about: Good luck with completing your set! Your BDM project is looking good Nick

Default Re: Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

Good luck with completing your set! Your BDM project is looking good

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help
    P
    Many

Default Re: Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Good luck with completing your set! Your BDM project is looking good

Nick
    cheers nick, i feel i am going to need that luck with the last two! heres my latest yellow one got from toby.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  

?

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    nick the saris book gives this list of makers from the rzm ticket codes.
    My codes coming directly from the original Handbook of RZM, only for correct info.
    Not are all the codes, because during the War some company were excluded and others added from the list.

But if I'll can help somebody on future...........

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rote Kreuz Pin & Hitler Jugend Patch w/Rune: Authenticity & Identification Help  

Thanks for the feedback and info, guys! Very helpful stuff

Best,
    Adam

Quote by Gew44 View Post
    My codes coming directly from the original Handbook of RZM, only for correct info.
    Not are all the codes, because during the War some company were excluded and others added from the list.

But if I'll can help somebody on future...........

Regards
    Thanks Massimo a great source of RZM info

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    cheers nick, i feel i am going to need that luck with the last two! heres my latest yellow one got from toby.
    Good catch Ewan The yellow and the blue are my favourites

Nick

Here is an earlier red Sigrune from my collection, possibly from the time that the Oberbann structure was still in use with an early blue HJ RZM tag.

Nice one Darin! When did it change?

Nick

darin thats a bueaty just love the tag

p.s nick wrong forum

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Nice one Darin! When did it change?

Nick
    Hi Nick. It's my understanding that the blue tags with the "Halb" designation showing the "A4" and the HJ diamond were used from 1934 until March of 1938 for sleeve insignia and non embroidered shoulder straps. The blue "TA" was to be used for embroidered HJ shoulder straps and D.J. straps as well. The change to red was in March 1938 for the H.J. and the blue tags were then used for S.A. and political items. This is just from my reference materials, most of it comes from the Saris Handbook, so there may be additional information that someone else has from period sources.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast