Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dienstmütze der DJ Führerschaft

Article about: the Dienstmütze der DJ Führerschaft was introduced in 1938,They were made of a lighter and better quality material and are stiffer than the HJ ski cap on which the design was based and they

Our opinions differ on this. Forced civility can lead to the stifling of potentially useful conversation. Sometimes things need to be hammered out and it is in the interest of history and the study of collectibles that this sometimes be allowed.[/QUOTE]

Keeping matter civil is an important feature of this forum. Over the past year, we have seen an increase of bad behavior which even included a member being called on the telephone and threatened. This caused the filing of a police report being filed on the offender. None of us know the mental state of the majority of people on the other side of the keyboard. We must keep thing civil here in the interest of retaining serious members and their input. Of this fact, there can be no debate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstmütze der DJ Führerschaft
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Our opinions differ on this. Forced civility can lead to the stifling of potentially useful conversation. Sometimes things need to be hammered out and it is in the interest of history and the study of collectibles that this sometimes be allowed.
    Keeping matter civil is an important feature of this forum. Over the past year, we have seen an increase of bad behavior which even included a member being called on the telephone and threatened. This caused the filing of a police report being filed on the offender. None of us know the mental state of the majority of people on the other side of the keyboard. We must keep thing civil here in the interest of retaining serious members and their input. Of this fact, there can be no debate.[/QUOTE]

I associate myself with the above, and I was one of the persons who was assaulted in another, associated incident to the one Bob mentions. Ergo my post.
    Let me also say this: My loyalty is to this forum. Adrian, Bob and I have wandered from two other forums to find our place here. Much suffering and
    lost effort was associated with this twisted path.

Thanks to dear colleagues for their hard work here.

Dienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftSince some doubt was expressed above about my skill as a historian, I offer a little glimpse into some of my own research. I invite others to show their bona fides, as in the classic show and tell. These are a few of the books and other scholarly and primary works I have cited in the last six months
    as part of some 20,000 posts on this site since its inception in 2008. I enclose this data in response to the question of "exposing one's self," which in my case,
    I think, such "exposing one's self" has unfolded in various leading universities, think tanks, archives, government ministries, international security organizations and so forth
    for just about forty one years in the USA and Europe, and Asia, too, now that I think of it.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-04-2016 at 05:56 AM.

Such is how I interpret the concept to expose one's self. Or maybe my enclosure (below) is closer to the truth...?Dienstmütze der DJ Führerschaft

Quote by CBH View Post
    Norku what is it to you ? Did you write the article or post ? Is it your hat ?
    Hello,

No and no.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I didn't think this was a doctorate class where plagiarism is an offence
    It isn't. I explained that earlier.

Quote by CBH View Post
    It's the internet where almost anything goes
    That is not an excuse for bad form.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Work on a non-bitchy post .
    That is very uncivil.

To Friedrich Berthold:

Thanks for the effort you put into showing me your library. Or have you done that before and were therefore able to upload the photos so quickly? Yes, you sure have a lot of books but you sound almost desperate (and may I say a little angry?) in your attempt to stamp your credentials. I'm sorry but I have never heard of you and to be honest I am more interested in information than you as a person but let me ask a question if I may: does your library contain a book that could have answered post 1 if it had been posed as a question? Or, are you here simply to rebuke me for asking someone to display proper etiquette?

Dienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftDienstmütze der DJ Führerschaft".....does your library contain a book that could have answered post 1 if it had been posed as a question?"

Would you like to recommend to me a title of a book on the Hitler Youth that you deem useful?

Or have I misread your question above?

I do not collect Hitler Youth uniforms, but rather black SS uniforms of which I have an above average number and which are illustrated
    on this site.

Dienstmütze der DJ FührerschaftI do own this book, and have for some thirty five years. Is this what you mean?

That book is available in Google Books where I often consult it but that was not my point. The content of your posts and the manner in which they were delivered have given me sufficient information about you to be going along with.

?

Quote by Norku32 View Post
    That book is available in Google Books where I often consult it but that was not my point. The content of your posts and the manner in which they were delivered have given me sufficient information about you to be going along with.
    You almost seem to be questioning the integrity of our esteemed colleague and his valuable work here with some of your posts...frankly, that approach has no place on the forum unless with due reason to do so which here, there patently is not.

I shall say this once and once only.

Debate the item, its history and related facts...do NOT go off track and veer toward insulting those who are a pillar of our community.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast