MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early HJ caps, who owns them?

Article about: [QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;1242434]While I am somewhat out of my metier here, might I hasten to add that there is also a very silly RZM stamp on the reverse of the sweat band on the cap on th

Default Early HJ caps, who owns them?

I wonder where all the really early caps are ( So everything before 1936)

I remember one on the Collectors Guild with blue white piping, never saw this one anywhere on the internet.

Early HJ caps, who owns them?Early HJ caps, who owns them?Early HJ caps, who owns them?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ caps, who owns them?
    P
    Many

There was a black and yellow piped at Herman Historica on the last auction. Klaus currently has a green piped at auction. Not often seen anymore.

check militaria relics in the EU they have one its priced fair, i feel the diamonds been glued on or i would have had it!

plenty out there imo , they just very collectable!

Hi HJ, I can't seem to find that site. Could you post a link please, many thanks.

I own one of them, blue piping for oberbann IV

I own this mint pre 36 HJ summer cap, not sure if that is what your looking for here but figured I would add it since you do not see many of the early ones around.
    Early HJ caps, who owns them?Early HJ caps, who owns them?Early HJ caps, who owns them?

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    check militaria relics in the EU they have one its priced fair, i feel the diamonds been glued on or i would have had it!

plenty out there imo , they just very collectable!
    While I am somewhat out of my metier here, might I hasten to add that there is also a very silly RZM stamp on the reverse of the sweat band on the cap on this EU militaria site. That is, the site on post # 5 here.

I do not collect early HJ caps, but I do collect early SS black peaked caps, which you can see elsewhere here, so I am not a stranger to things made from 1933 until 1936.

The stamp is reverse engineered from a SS RZM tag for cloth insignia with the fee code on it, i.e. D and such.

Such a thing does not belong in such cap, does it?

I find all early NSDAP, SA, HJ and such head wear always very compelling and salute this thread.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-20-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Thank you for your reply!
    Can you post pictures of the one from hh?
    I mean the very early caps with the twisted piping, only eagle, pre RZM or the first pattern Hj insigna.

Here is the description from the old auction and photos. It appears to have sold for a good price as well.

"Lot Nr. 9329
    A visor cap M 29/33 for a Hitler Youth of department Baden

Brauner Baumwollköper mit Besatzband und Schirm aus Grundtuch, handvernähte, schwarz-gelbe Deckelkordel, dunkelbraunes Baumwollfutter, braunes Schweißleder (beschädigt). Emailliertes Mützenabzeichen 1. Modell "HJ - Deutsche Arbeiter Jugend", dreiteiliger brauner Ledersturmriemen.
    Condition: II Limit: 400 EURO Currency converter sold
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early HJ caps, who owns them?   Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Early HJ caps, who owns them?   Early HJ caps, who owns them?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast