Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

Article about: I bought this lot of pins at a recent estate auction. They were all in one lot, and the price was right (or so I thought), so I bought them. I don't have alot of money invested (under \\$50),

Default Re: Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

Thanks for all your replies. I had my suspicions that they were fake. But, like I said...I didn't spend alot of money, so I'm not too upset. thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    These are known as the coffin style pin plate and that it's self is the final nail in the coffin for them.

Eric
    I don't get what you mean but the coffin style pin plate? Is that the plat that holds the pin to badge? What shape should it be?

Sorry For for butting in

Tzipi

Sorry for chiming in. But you may benefit from checking out a previous thread I started "opinions on various smalls" it was a fantastic learning experience all your concerns were mine as well, and the members here highlighted the bad points things to look for etc. VERY well and I learned a lot from it. Sorry about your luck. Better hunting in the future!

CBH
    ?

Usually round or rounded , not the small angled shape of these .

Thanks guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2