Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner

Article about: Good evening gentlemen, Annoyed from this ads?   I have been offered this DJ trumpet with banner. Can somebody please tell me the district this piece belongs to. Does the piece look aut

Default German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner

Good evening gentlemen,

I have been offered this DJ trumpet with banner. Can somebody please tell me the district this piece belongs to.

Does the piece look authentic?

I appreciate your help!

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner   German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner  

German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner   German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner  

German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner   German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Youth DJ Trumpet with Trumpet Banner
    P
    Many

?

The coat of arms is for Reichenberg, Rhineland-Palatinate. As for authenticity, I'll leave that for the HJ experts. Looks nice though.

?

Quote by duska View Post
    The coat of arms is for Reichenberg, Rhineland-Palatinate. As for authenticity, I'll leave that for the HJ experts. Looks nice though.
    I have to disagree slightly; I believe that it is the coat of arms of Reichenberg (now known as Liberec) in the Sudetenland, and not the Reichenberg in Rheinland-Pfalz.

It appears to be a nice original DJ fanfare trumpet banner with period fanfare trumpet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by Erno View Post
    I have to disagree slightly; I believe that it is the coat of arms of Reichenberg (now known as Liberec) in the Sudetenland, and not the Reichenberg in Rheinland-Pfalz.
    You are correct, please ignore my post.

?

Glennyboy that is a superb find! Good luck!

Thank you very much for your replies, I believe I will make a purchase.

Out of curiosity what would be the going value for one of these. I have a look on quon online and apparently the going rate for a DJ fanfare banner was $80 in 2011, I know it's not all about the money but I don't want to go head over heels and spend over the odds...

Thank you, Glen.

Hi Glen, looks good.

No idea on values: $80 does seem very cheap to me, even for a price from 3 years ago?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,

Yeah I kbow... If they were $80 I would already have a few in my collection 😃

The private seller in Germany wants €200 incl postage... Seems okay.

Thank you, Glen.

Looks great I'd love to play it! it will have a great powerful sound

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast